Air Conditioning Service
It is a well know fact that spending a little bit of time and money on vehicle maintenance now will save a ton on mechanical repairs later. The same idea holds true for your air conditioner or heat pump. If you don’t service your air conditioner or heat pump regularly, you’ll find yourself uncomfortable and broke. Fortunately for the residents of Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, Chino Hills, Corona, and the surrounding cities, Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning can help prevent costly repairs, increase the efficiency, and extend the life of your air conditioner with our air conditioning service and maintenance.
Don’t wait until your air conditioner won’t cool before you call Air Care for service. At that point, you’ll typically pay more (because it’s an emergency call) and have to wait (because it’s usually on the hottest day of the year). Placing your HVAC system on our yearly maintenance schedule is guaranteed to pay for itself in lower repair costs, less aggravation, and more efficient operation. In fact, we promise your HVAC system will operate more efficiently on our Home Service Agreement, or we will give your money back!
Increase Your AC's Efficiency and Reduce Repair Costs
How well you take care of your air conditioning unit will determine its lifespan and efficiency. We understand this concept fully; that is why we have created our energy saving, life extending, repair cost reducing, Home Service Agreement. This program enables you to receive our Air Conditioning Services regularly, increasing the efficiency of heating and air conditioning system and minimizing costly repairs. Our air conditioning service will pay for itself by lowering energy costs and reducing, or eliminating, repair expenses; we guarantee it! Seriously, we promise your HVAC system will operate more efficiently, or WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!
Our Home Service Agreement Includes:
- Expert AC Tune-up
- Expert Furnace Tune-up
- Expert Safety Inspection
- 15% Discount on Repairs, Parts, and Labor
- Priority Scheduling
- Complimentary Service Call Fee
- Complimentary HVAC Diagnostic Service
- Efficiency Promise*
We stand behind our services, and most importantly, our word. When we say we are positive you will be thrilled by our HVAC service agreement we mean it, that is why we are willing to give you a six-month test drive. No tricks or gimmicks, this is a bonafide free six-month trial which will allow you to experience how much better your heating and air conditioning system operates when properly maintained. If you feel your AC system does not run more efficiently during those six months we will give you your money back no questions asked. It is Better Than Risk-FREE because we will not charge you for the HVAC services you receive during the six-month trial period.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Service by Air Care
An air conditioning units is a rugged piece of equipment. It is engineered to withstand the elements, pets. This AC attribute is great in most respects, but it can lead to complacency about maintenance on the part of the homeowner. Like your car, your AC unit requires regular maintenance to operate effectively and efficiently. The filters, coils, and fins on your air conditioner require special care since they are mostly responsible for the dissipation of heat and your indoor air quality. Neglecting to perform the required maintenance on your air conditioner guarantees a steady decline in performance while energy consumption steadily increases.
The EPA states that without regular maintenance, an air conditioner loses about 5% of its original efficiency for each year of operation. To place it into perspective, that means that a 16 SEER unit that you bought just a few years ago may have the efficiency of 13 SEER unit today! Fortunately, you can recover most of the lost efficiency through regular maintenance and tune-ups. Studies show that performing regular maintenance an air conditioner can keep up to 95% of its original efficiency throughout its life. There is no question that the cost of an annual tune-up will pay dividends with savings on your monthly energy bill and reduced or eliminated repair costs. Additionally, a properly functioning air conditioner is far more effective at removing moisture and humidity from the air providing a much more comfortable environment for you and your family.
Prevent Costly Repairs
By allowing Air Care to maintenance your air conditioner or heat pump regularly, weaknesses can be identified and repaired, failures prevented, and damages minimized. It is also important to maintain your equipment to ensure that safety components are operating properly. Demanding use through hot summers in Chino Hills, Corona, Yorba Linda, Rancho Santa Margarita, and the surrounding cities places a tremendous amount of stress on your air conditioner; if it is not functioning properly it can squander vast sums of energy, or even worse, fail on the hottest day of summer.
How Often Should You Service Your AC?
Most manufacturers recommend that your air conditioner and heat pump be maintained or serviced at least annually. Much like regular tune-ups increase the efficiency and life expectancy of your vehicle, your heating and air conditioning system will run more efficiently and last longer if the recommended maintenance is performed regularly.
Some manufacturers and most home warranty companies may void or deny warranty coverage if your heating and air conditioning system has not been maintained as recommended. Often, they require proof in the way of invoices and service records to show the HVAC equipment was properly serviced by a licensed professional. At Air Care, we keep records of all the services performed on your heating and air conditioning system, so you don’t have to! Having your furnace and air conditioner routinely checked by us also increases efficiency and cuts back on breakdowns. Your HVAC system works the hardest in extreme heat and freezing temperatures; this is when you need your heater and air conditioner the most. Unfortunately, this is also when underlying issues tend to surface since your HVAC system is placed under a large amount of stress for extended periods of time.
Our comprehensive 25 point AC tune-up and inspection will ensure that your heating and air conditioning system is operating efficiently and effectively when you need it most.
Expert Air Conditioning Service
Our comprehensive 25 Point AC Tune-up and Inspection encompasses all vital components of your air conditioning system to ensure optimum operation and efficiency.
Our 25-Point Air Conditioning Tune-up includes:
- Refrigerant Level – It is crucial that the coolant or Freon level of an air conditioning system be frequently tested. A 10% loss of Freon or coolant will cost the homeowner 20% more in energy costs and can cause unnecessary wear and tear on the air conditioning unit.
- Electrical Readings - Test the voltage and amperage to all electrical motors.
- Air Flow - Ensure proper air flow across the indoor cooling coil.
- Lubrication - Lubricate all the moving parts (unless they are permanently sealed).
- Thermostat - Clean and adjust the thermostat.
- Fan Motor - Test and oil the fan motor.
- Air Filters – Check and replace the air filters (clean reusable filters).
- Fan Belts - Test the fan belts.
Condenser Air Flow - Ensure proper airflow across the outdoor condenser coil.
- Refrigerant Pressures - Ensure operating pressures on refrigerant is within manufacturer specs.
- Electrical - Check the electrical wiring and tighten connections.
- Fan Relay - Test the indoor fan relay for proper operation.
- Contactor - Test the compressor contactor for proper operation.
- Reversing Valve - Test the reversing valve (on heat pumps only).
- TXV Valve – Test thermal expansion valve for proper operation
- Drain Lines - Inspect the condensate drain lines for proper operation.
- Indoor Coil - Inspect the indoor coil for proper operation.
- Capacitors - Test capacitor voltage balancing under all modes of operation.
- Temperature Exchange - Test the temperature difference in the air across the indoor AC coil.
- Measure Super-Heat - Ensure Super-Heat is within manufacturer specifications.
- Inspect Condenser Coil - Inspect the outdoor AC coil for proper operation.
- Measure Sub-Cooling - Ensure outdoor sub-cooling is within manufacturer specs.
- Defrost Control - Test the defrost control board (heat pumps only).
- Compressor Operation - Test the compressor voltage and mechanical operation.
- Crankcase Heaters - Test the crankcase heaters.
Call us today for air conditioning maintenance in Chino Hills, Corona, Yorba Linda, Rancho Santa Margarita and the surrounding cities!